January 25, 2011

Long Time, No Post

The last time I posted our kitchen was in disarray and I wasn't sure what the outcome would be. Well, our oven is working (at least it turns on and doesn't smoke), but our kitchen light is out. I mean, totally out. I haven't figured out how to fix it yet (it's electrical and not just a bulb), but I'm working on it. In the mean time, I have a few little lights in there for the evenings and luckily we have a great big sliding glass door window during the day.

Anyway, I still bake. I've also been working on many creative projects! I think I'm going to start posting non-baking (or food related) projects as well. It's fun and it's great to post pics and details of what I'm doing.

I promise there will be pics on future posts...

No comments:

Post a Comment